SPOOKHOUSE THEATER is an outdoor movie theater in the front yard of The Myers House NC. The house is a private residence located on private property. Come enjoy a unique throwback movie-watching experience with fellow horror/cinema fans at a place where Halloween never ends! Keeping with the spirit of a traditional Drive-In theater, SPOOKHOUSE THEATER’s audio is transmitted via FM radio. So, bring a chair or blanket, an FM radio and get ready to watch spooky movies under the stars! …just beware of The Boogeyman.
NO UPCOMING EVENTS AT THIS TIME.
SPOOKHOUSE THEATER: GENERAL INFO
• The Myers House NC is a private residence located on private property in Hillsborough, North Carolina. Exact address will be posted 24 hours before each event.
• Please arrive on time. Your headlights will interrupt the movie if you arrive late. No one will be admitted into the theater 10 minutes after start time.
• Please bring a lawn chair or blanket for movie screenings.
• Movie audio is transmitted by FM radio. You’re welcome to bring your own portable radio or rent one from us for $5.00 and a valid ID (ID will be returned to you when radio is returned to us undamaged).
• Pictures are welcomed while on the property, but please no video without permission first. Feel free to bring your Michael Myers mask or costume!
• No one will be allowed inside The Myers House NC at any time during the event. The only time visitors are permitted inside the house is at the annual Halloween Bash event in October.
• No pets allowed on the property.
• No children 12 or under allowed.
• Food and drinks are ok and small coolers are ok. Guests 21 years and older are welcome to bring alcohol, but you must drink responsibly. Rude and disruptive behavior will absolutely not be tolerated.
• All events are subject to change. Please keep checking the website for updates.